ReturnsMG Industries (MGI) offers a 30-day money back guarantee on all parts and accessories. If you need to return a product, please be advised of the following policies.
- All items being returned for upgrade/warranty work require a Return Authorization (RA) number which is provided by our Customer Service team by calling 207-817-3280. Returns must be in new condition and within 30 days from original purchase date.
- After you receive your RA, please fill out the RA information form and include it with your shipment. You can download the Return Authorization form by clicking the link at the bottom of this page.
- A restocking fee of 15% will be charged for returns over 30 days. No restocking fee will be charged if the the return is the result of an MGI error.
- Please include in the package, a copy of the original invoice and the RA number.
- All damage claims due to shipping, must be made directly to the carrier as soon as you receive your shipment.
- All returns must be sent shipping prepaid as COD's will not be accepted. MGI strongly suggests that you insure your return as most carriers will only cover up to $100 if no additional insurance is purchased. If you are having an item installed that you purchased from MGI, the installation is free of charge.
1168 Main Street
Old Town, ME 04468
Sales Fax number: 207-817-3283
Return Authorization Form
MGI is always working on developing new products for the Hydra. Although we are working on these future projects, we concentrate our resources toward the production of our current products. Please subscribe to the MGI Newsletter for the latest news on the development and release of any new products.