Safety and AdvisoriesFirearms Safety Notices
- Make sure that you use only the exact ammunition / caliber as listed on the barrel.
- Always ensure that the muzzle is pointed in a safe direction.
- Before loading, make sure that all oil and grease have been removed from the barrel and that there are no obstructions.
- Before cleaning or disassembling, fully unload the weapon making sure that there are no cartridges in the chamber and that the magazine has been removed.
- To avoid accidental discharge, do not carry a gun with a cartridge in the chamber.
- To ensure that a weapon is not loaded, look directly into the chamber after removing the magazine from the magazine well.
- Always wear eye and ear protection when discharging weapons.
The handling of ammunition, cleaning firearms and discharging firearms in poorly ventilated areas may expose you to lead, a substance known to cause serious harm. When working near or with lead, ensure that you are in a well-ventilated room and that you wash your hands thoroughly after exposure to or handling lead-containing substances.
Officials at MGI cannot know all of the local, state, and federal laws affecting the buyer. Therefore, it is the responsibility of the buyer to understand and obey all applicable local, state, and federal laws in regard to possession and use of any sold by the company. When placing an order, the BUYER represents that he or she is of legal age and the products will be used in a legal and lawful manner.
The use of M16 components in your lower receiver is prohibited under the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATFE) rules and regulations.
MGI is always working on developing new products for the Hydra. Although we are working on these future projects, we concentrate our resources toward the production of our current products. Please subscribe to the MGI Newsletter for the latest news on the development and release of any new products.